Another great day for a swim! Calm water, sunshine and water temp of 9 degC…
Today was the Turkey draw day and unfortunately I could not be there myself to join in the festivities, however, Mags Buckley kindly stepped in to do the needful. Many thanks Mags & Paul and also Paraic and Riana who helped out and took the photos!
Swimmers today were Paul O’Brien, Mags Buckley, Finbarr Hedderman, Steven Black, Joannne Conroy, Mike (Bionic) Harris, Angela Harris, Sally Kelly, Annemarie Mulally, Tom McCarthy and Terry Fleming.
We had 21 prizes thanks to all the swimmers who swam over the Turkey Series! We raised €180 euros and all was spent on the prizes.
The ‘Turkeys’ this year are on the form of €30 vouchers for Barrets butchers in Kinsale (& Riverstick). They were won by:
1. Paul O’Brien
2. Carmel Collins
3. Moss Finn
The remaining prizes which comprised 4 bottles of wine, 2 tins of biscuits, 2 tins of chocolates, 7 selection boxes and 3 packets of brussel sprouts went to :
1. Ossi Schmidt – wine
2. Seketta Crowley – tin of chocs
3. Mags Buckley – sprouts
4. Owen O Keefe – selection box
5. Owen (again !!) – selection box
6. Finbarr H – tin of chocs
7. Imelda Lynch – tin of biscuits
8. Mike Harris – wine
9. Steven Black – tin of biscuits
10. Catherine Sheridan – selection box
11. Eoin O riordan – selection box
12. Marion Nealon – selection box
13. Dave Mulcahy – wine
14. Donal Buckley – selection box
15. Una Wycherley – selection box
16. Joanne Conroy – wine
17. Owen O’ Sullivan – sprouts
18. Eileen O’Sullivan – sprouts
Congrats to all the winners, please contact me at email@example.com to claim your prize if you haven’t already received it!
Many thank again to everyone who supported the Turkey Series this year, it was a huge success!